Skin Salvation Moisture Balm BarPin It
Who For: 20 plus different uses! Anyone who wants to protect and moisturise all over, anywhere anytime with a quick slick of the bar- see below for many uses- and give us feedback on any of your own!
Great for travel as it is in it's own compact tin to fit in toiletry bag for no fuss moisturising on the go.
What is it? a hard,solid longlasting unscented wax bar that melts on contact with warm skin-rich in Tasmania's unique Leatherwood Beeswax, honey and natural waxes and intensely moisturising superfine nut /plant oils such as cherry,peach,apricot kernel,plus the amazing Camellia oil, rich in vitamins A D and E to nourish and protect. Raw virgin coconut oil and all the ingredients combine to smell great, but it is unscented for those who have sensitivities.
How to use simply work once or twice between the hands to warm and release.
Please note: as a totally natural product, this will be hard in winter and softer in summer.
- Soothe protect and nourish dry windblasted skin- is really is a Winter Wonder Bar
- Lip balm- relieve chapped lips
- Massage balm- smoothe into skin and massage, using pressure on bar, or
- intense all over moisturising including face/body-either smooth on directly to skin or work between hands and smooth onto skin.
- Nourish Dry nails and cuticles- slick on, work in
- Nourish Dry, cracked hands
- Swimmers- slick on all over to prevent dry skin from chlorinated pool water- water simply "beads" off skin
- Style hair- work between hands, and then into dry hair use very sparingly
- Nourish Dry cracked Feet and nails
- Nourish Dry Elbows
- Smooth eyebrows-slick them into place
- Condition ends of hair- work between hands and smooth onto ends of dry hair
- Condition dry scalp and hair- work between hands and smooth into dry hair/scalp, leave overnight, wash out with Natural Shampoo Bar.
- Calm insect bites
- Moisturise dry flaky eczema and psoriasis
- Protect Ease windburn- super rich formula traps moisture into skin
- Soothe sunburn
- Relieve sore nose when you have a cold- rub directly onto flaky areas
- Tattoos – long lasting moisturisation, keeps colour intense and bright
- Help to prevent stretchmarks
|Tasmanian Leatherwood beeswax and honey||protective, healing and moisturising|
|certified (A.C.O) olive oil infused with calendula Virgin coconut oil (N.A.A.S.A) castor/raw wheatgerm/sesame/ cherry, peach apricot kernel, carrot avocado, macadamia,camellia oils, cocoa butter||all plant oils chosen for their soothing moisturising, nourishing, penetrating protective qualities|
|Siam benzoin||richly aromatic, healing resin, antiseptic, anti-fungal and beneficial for dry skin|
|Annatto seed oil||natural colour|
|Cornstarch|| helps glide and smoothness|